For any organisation, entering awards requires time and energy, but the investment can return dividends, both internally and externally by:
- Recognising the hard work of your staff
- Boosting your organisation’s morale
- Giving you the chance to enjoy a day of networking and celebration
- Attracting high calibre potential employees
- Bringing your organisation’s good practice and achievements into the spotlight
- Offering you the chance to make a headline or two if your organisation is shortlisted!
Enter your organisation in any of the 23 categories and give your colleagues the opportunity to be recognised and rewarded for all they have achieved over the last 12 months.
All of this year’s finalists will also enjoy the kudos that comes with being a finalist as well as day of exceptional networking opportunities, as indeed will any organisation looking for a fantastic day out to treat their staff, clients or prospects.
We know how hard all of you have worked throughout the pandemic, so we are excitedly waiting to receive your nominations.