Keeping You Safe
The safety and welfare of our guests and sponsors, is our top priority.
Upon entry all guests will be required to prove either a negative lateral flow test, an NHS Covid-19 Pass or an NHS Covid-19 Medical Exemption Certificate.
The Builders’ Merchants awards will be delivered along with official Government, local authority guidance’s, as well as venue regulations to ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are in place, so you can attend our event in comfort and with confidence. We are constantly reviewing these details in-line with government guidelines as they are announced.
KEY SAFETY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN
- COVID friendly table plan to allow for safer flow and social distancing
- Social distancing will be managed in line with the latest government and local authority advice
- A crowd management protocol will be put in place to ensure all areas of the venue are safe, in line with the latest government guidance Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Thorough venue cleaning prior to the event starting
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the event focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets, door handles and lifts
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the venue
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands and refrain from personal greetings (a handshake or a hug) will be in place throughout the venue.
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- Trace and contact - we will work with local authorities to trace and contact guests at our awards, subject to local privacy regulations
Covid-19 Safety Measures
To ensure the safety of all our guests, attendees will need to show the following when arriving for the drinks reception.
NHS COVID Pass or approved proof of vaccination that shows you are vaccinated with 2 doses of an approved vaccine (or one of the single-dose Janssen vaccine)
Proof that you’ve taken a PCR or rapid lateral flow test within the last 48 hours (ideally within 12 hours of the awards taking place)
Proof that you’re exempt on the basis of a medical exemption or clinical trial participation Please note: Proof of natural immunity cannot be accepted as an alternative to proof of vaccination or a recent test. Attendees from Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Jersey or Guernsey can show their COVID-19 status proof, which will be recognised in England.