Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
All bookings must be prepaid before attending the awards.
Cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com.
The Builders' Merchant 20th Anniversary Awards, 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 2SS, by 14th January 2022 and will be subject to a charge of 25%. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after 14th January 2022 or for non-attendance. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Please note: If you do not receive an email confirmation within 5 days please contact Jo Evans. Social Distancing Government Guidelines If social distancing measure are still in place, The Hemming Group (the Company) will split tables of 10 across 2 tables at the Park Plaza, Westminster. If space is not adequate, the tables will be reduced to one table of 6 and the remaining 4 seats will be refunded pro rata.
Cancellation due to Government Guidelines in the unlikely event The Hemming Group (the Company) are unable to hold a live in-person Builders’ Merchants Awards, at the Park Plaza, on 4th February 2022, due to the UK government-imposed restrictions arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, all table payments will be refunded in full.
The safety and welfare of our guests and sponsors, is our top priority. The Builders’ Merchants Awards will be delivered along with official Government, local authority guidance’s, as well as venue regulations to ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are in place, so you can attend our event in comfort and with confidence. This information is under constant review and will be updated in-line with government guidelines as they are announced. Guidelines and/or restrictions will be publicised on the Awards website and at the event.
KEY SAFETY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN:
- COVID friendly table plan to allow for safer flow and social distancing
- Social distancing will be managed in line with the latest government and local authority advice
- A crowd management protocol will be put in place to ensure all areas of the venue are safe, in line with the latest government guidance
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Floor markers to help with social distancing and flow
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to the event starting
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the event focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets, door handles and lifts
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the event
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands and refrain from personal greetings (a handshake or a hug) will be in place throughout the venue.
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible.
- All guests and sponsors at the event will be digitally temperature checked on entry
- Trace and contact - we will work with local authorities to trace and contact guests at our awards, subject to local privacy regulations