Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
All bookings must be prepaid before attending the awards.
Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Builders' Merchant 20th Anniversary Awards, 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 2SS, by 14th January 2022 and will be subject to a charge of 25%. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after 14th January 2022 or for non-attendance. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Please note: If you do not receive an email confirmation within 5 days please contact Jo Evans. Social Distancing Government Guidelines If social distancing measure are in place, The Hemming Group (the Company) will split tables of 10 across 2 tables at the Park Plaza, Westminster. If space is not adequate, the tables will be reduced to one table of 6 and the remaining 4 seats will be refunded pro rata.
Cancellation due to Government Guidelines in the unlikely event The Hemming Group (the Company) are unable to hold a live in-person Builders’ Merchants Awards, at the Park Plaza, on 4th February 2022, due to the UK government-imposed restrictions arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, all table payments will be refunded in full.
KEY SAFETY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN
- COVID friendly table plan to allow for safer flow and social distancing
- Social distancing will be managed in line with the latest government and local authority advice
- A crowd management protocol will be put in place to ensure all areas of the venue are safe, in line with the latest government guidance Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Thorough venue cleaning prior to the event starting
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the event focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets, door handles and lifts
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the venue
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands and refrain from personal greetings (a handshake or a hug) will be in place throughout the venue.
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible. - Trace and contact - we will work with local authorities to trace and contact guests at our awards, subject to local privacy regulations
Covid-19 Safety Measures
To ensure the safety of all our guests, attendees will need to show the following when arriving for the drinks reception:
NHS COVID Pass or approved proof of vaccination that shows you are vaccinated with 2 doses of an approved vaccine (or one of the single-dose Janssen vaccine)
Proof that you’ve taken a PCR or rapid lateral flow test within the last 48 hours (ideally within 12 hours of the awards taking place)
Proof that you’re exempt on the basis of a medical exemption or clinical trial participation Please note: Proof of natural immunity cannot be accepted as an alternative to proof of vaccination or a recent test.
Attendees from Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Jersey or Guernsey can show their COVID-19 status proof, which will be recognised in England.
Please click on the following link for more information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-medical-exemptions-proving-you-are-unable-to-get-vaccinated
We are continually monitoring our Covid-19 Policy in line with government guidelines. We will email you with any changes in advance of the awards on the Friday 4th February 2022 and you will find full details about our Covid-19 Policy on our website.