Talasey is one of the UK's leading independent suppliers of landscaping solutions and is an ethical and responsible importer of materials for its five core product brands:
- Natural Paving - natural stone landscaping materials, including paving, block paving, walling, copings, cobbles, kerbs and edgings, fire pits and stepping stones
- Vitripiazza - high-quality, vitrified porcelain paving and porcelain wall cladding
- Piranha - composite decking, fencing and cladding solutions.
- Pavetuf - products to aid the installation, maintenance and protection of hard landscaping.
- Luxigraze - high-quality artificial grass products.
The company has a merchant-only supply policy and, as the business has grown, it has been able to build relationships with merchants across the UK from independents through to nationals.
Its Talasey Training Academy (TTA) is part of its ongoing commitment to supporting and raising standards within the industry. It also delivers product awareness training and has launched its Talasey on Tour mobile showrooms for onsite merchants/landscaper training.
Established in 2004, the company has continued to grow year on year and in 2021 acquired St. Vincent House (SVH) in Scunthorpe, a four-acre site now home to the Head Office which is not only a Builders Merchant Federation Centre of Excellence, but is also a true centre of excellence for the landscaping industry.